Thursday, December 30, 2010

In-Depth Analysis: Gun Battle 4 vs. 1 With Claymore Bait

Here's a clip from a game of domination on Firing Range I played today.  My good buddy Brian is one of the OPFOR in this clip (I won't say which one).  :) As soon as the engagement was over, I realized it was a textbook example of a few things I've been talking about in previous posts, but particularly Post 6:  Gun Battles--Know When To Fold 'Em really rings true. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fe7oVayTwzk&feature=player_embedded

The Mediocre Gamer has learned...
1.  Be a hard target 100% of the time
2.  Use flash grenades not only to debilitate the enemy, but locate him as well.
3.  If you don't think you can win a gun battle, fall back and reset so you have the advantage--but before you go, leave a little present in the form of a claymore.

The result of this battle:
Me:  3
Them: 0  

Finished the game out 22-7, not my best, not even my best on the day, but not half-bad for a mediocre gamer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment